Our 3D printed shoes may have a unique texture that does not affect their performance or quality. This texture is a natural result of the manufacturing process and should not be mistaken for flaws. We believe that these variations add character and make each pair of shoes one-of-a-kind.
Customs and Duties
All orders may be subject to customs duties and local taxes, which are the responsibility of the customer to pay upon receipt of the goods. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with your country's customs policies and fees before placing an order.
We recognize that finding the perfect size can be difficult, but at this time we do not offer exchange services. We are constantly working to improve and hope to offer exchange services in the near future. In the meantime, please connect with our team in order to find the correct size.
Please be advised that, at this time, we are unable to accept returns or provide replacements for our 3D printed shoes due to the unique nature of the pre-order process. We kindly request that you carefully consider your purchase before placing an order. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality products and service, and we appreciate your understanding and support.
HOW TO MEASURE FOOT LENGTH
- Prepare a pen or pencil and a sheet of paper.
- Stand with your heels touching a wall and your body straight.
- Mark the spot where your longest toe touches the paper.
- Measure the distance from the wall to the mark.
- Add 3-5 mm to the measurement to ensure enough space for your toes.
- Check the foot length against a size chart to determine the appropriate shoe size.
Our shoes are designed to have a more roomy fit, similar to Crocs, and the fit should not be tight like a sneaker. If you need assistance with sizing, please contact us at email@example.com