SIZE & FIT
HOW TO MEASURE FOOT LENGTH
- Prepare a pen or pencil and a sheet of paper.
- Stand with your heels touching a wall and your body straight.
- Mark the spot where your longest toe touches the paper.
- Measure the distance from the wall to the mark.
- Add 3-5 mm to the measurement to ensure enough space for your toes.
- Check the foot length against a size chart to determine the appropriate shoe size.
Our shoes are designed to have a more roomy fit, similar to Crocs, and the fit should not be tight like a sneaker. If you need assistance with sizing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org